Safeway- P&G Deals, Look at what $4.85 bought me!!!

>> March 02, 2010

I managed to hit up Safeway again today to do a few more P&G deals. I believe today is the last day, but basically its the buy $25, get $10 OYNO Q. The great part is the regular sale prices apply to the $25, even when there is a better price for buy 2+ or 3+ of a product...

So basically I repeated the P&G part from my order on Sunday.

Order #1
Dawn Direct Foam $2.49- $1.50 MQ- $0.50 EQ= $0.49
Tide Febreeze $5.99- $0.35 MQ - $1 EQ = $3.99
Tide Boost $6.99- free mQ- $1 EQ= $1 overage!
6 Mr. Clean $1.99 each (wyb 4+) - $1 or $0.75 MQs= $0.99 each
-$10 OYNO Q (from sunday)
Total -$0.15!!

The little change thing gave me $0.15 back! The $10 OYNO Q must have reduced the tax.. because I had it calculated differently..... I was a little freaked by the negative total, but the cashier didn't care.. just hit Total and let the machine give me 15 cents.

Plus I earned another $10 OYNO Q, and will use this rebate to submit for the $10 Visa P&G gift card offer (IF I CAN FIND THE FORM!!!)

Order #2

Charmin $9.99 each - $0.25 MQ- $3 EQs= $5.99

Bounty $9.99 each - $0.25 MQ- $3 EQs= $5.99

-$10 OYNO Q

Total $2.50 on a gift card!! Plus I earned another $10 OYNO Q!!!

Order #3

Same as order #2!!

I did order number 3 of my mom's card... because eQs only work once.. I was able to repeat my sunday order on my card, because the EQs reset on Monday (3/1). The $3 EQs are awesome for the charmin/bounty deal. The reason you earn the $10 OYNO even with the $9.99 sale price.. is because the regular sale price is $12.99 each (at my stores), by there is a special promo right now wyb 2+, they ring up $9.99 instead.

I was pretty stoked about the Charmin/Bounty deal... I am hoping to be well stocked up on stuff as much as possible for when #2 arrives. We do pretty well around here with paper towel usage and I have quite a few freebie Marcal ones, but we might be more lenient with their use when we are particularly overwhelmed by TWO little boys!!!

4 comments:

Kim March 2, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Great job KC! I wish my mom lived in AZ so I could use her card. It would be so beneficial on days like these! I hope you don't get bombarded with negative comments like I did about rolling the P&G cat. Geez Louise. Talk about the coupon police! :) You did great and I am happy for you that you'll have a fully stocked house when Quinn's brother gets here. :) Hope you are resting in this last month.

Precious March 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Boy, I sure miss those Safeway deals. What a score!

I used to love it when I would get money back at Fry's.

kc March 9, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Hi Kim,

I usually keep annom. comments off the blog, I have only run across a few negative ones over the past few years and they are ALWAYS annom., people are less likely to be nasty if they have to log in, in some way. Not that it matters a ton. Its just annoying! I have slowed down a bit, just finally getting back to replying to my comments... some a couple weeks old.. EEK! I can't wait for Quinn's brother to arrive!

kc March 9, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Hi Precious,

I actually hate when they pay me, because 1/2 the time it happens the cashier freaks out... unless its a manager, they seem to not care. I guess they figure they didn't do anything wrong, so no worries. Most cashiers figure I did something wrong.. and try to fix it.

Anyway, we have had some decent deals lately though! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP