Sunday Notes...

>> March 28, 2010

I added another AZ blogger to my list!!
Cents'Able Shoppin!, I think they are in Phoenix, from what I can tell.

I am so loving my HUGE AZ blog list! Its so nice to see what other locals are doing. It is a great resource, so be sure to check the right side of my blog to see what they are up to!

Also for comments/questions on my posts right now.. if I don't get to it right away you might want to email me... DesertDealsDiva (AT) gmail (DOT) com. Without comment moderation, its easy for new comments to slip through the cracks right now. I am trying hard to double check each post for new comments, but.... I can't make any promises!

:-)

2 comments:

Sheryl March 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Hey thanks! :) I am in Mesa actually....and am a total coupon "nut" - :) I like to show others how I get fantastic deals...though I'll admit that it requires effort!! :) Thanks so much for adding me! :)

kc March 28, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Of course! I can't believe I hadn't found your blog earlier!! I love local blogs!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP