Target: Cheap Solar Lights!

>> March 23, 2010

I snagged 8 solar lights for $8.65 total today!! There are new target web coupons online...including one for $2.00 of solar lights. These cute guys were only $3 each! I had no problem buying all 8 in one transaction. I will let Peter decide if we need a few more or not.... I wasn't sure how many we could use in the backyard, but 8 seemed like a good number.

A couple other home coupons available at target online right now are $2.00 off beach towels (there are $2.50 ones in the $ section, but I wasn't too impressed with the quality or size). Also a 25% off rug coupon, which might be good if you can find one on sale/clearance. Anyway, that is all I bought today...



4 comments:

Alex M March 24, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

I'm going to check out those coupons. I like putting those in planters.

I did grab a towel and might grab a few more. They'll be good for the dog or for the hubby's gym bag.

I posted today -- and was also wondering if you saw the Target coupon for Hanes boys undies. They have some that are 6 for the price of five, with a .50 cent peelie on the package. T's or Tanks. Some on undies too.

Alex M March 24, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

How did you get multiple coupons to print?

kc March 24, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

I actually was reading your post about the boys tanks this morning. I think your use of them is a great idea! Thanks for pointing it out though, because I don't always get around to reading a ton of blogs everyday. As soon as this little buy pops out, I think I will try your layering technique!

I have access to a several computers, but you can sometimes find websites (like slick deals) with muiltiple target coupons on one page.. I will see if I can find one for you for the lights.

kc March 24, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Here is a link to the target thread on slick deals
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=29007&t=1822925
usually can find multiple target Qs in the wiki (2nd post) for any target coupons that aren't unique.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP