Walgreens: Free Purex Laundry Soap!

>> March 01, 2010

Purex laundry soap is b1G1 free this month at Walgreens.. just in time to use a few of those B1G1 MQs that came out a few weeks ago! Someone had already hit this walgreens pretty hard... no "regular" purex left, just 2 of the free and clear and a fwe of the natural elements kind. However we are not picky around here and the free and clear is best for #2 when he is really little anyway!

4 Purex Laundry Soaps $5.99 each - B1g1 wags sale - B1G1 MQs= free!!

I only paid $0.97 on a wags gift card (tax)!! I didn't trade for more of these.. and I know I used 2 Qs at Frys already... so I must have a couple more somewhere in my stash. Might as well use them up since they expire Sunday anyway!


4 comments:

Kristin March 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Hi KC,

Would you help me understand how you used the coupons and got Free detergent? I have two coupons, plus B1G1 at wags. Do they let you do that??!! How did you present the coupons at the register?

Sorry...I'm new to this...Thanks!
Kristin

kc March 1, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

I love questions. Don't apologize! I just walked up with my 4 bottles of laundry soap, and my 2 MQs. After they rung it up, they just scanned the coupons (double checked the price), input the price and hit total.

This is YMMV situation, you could run into a cashier that doesn't want to do this. But either way, the store gets their money. You pay the store $5.99 or the manufacturer reimburses the store $5.99 for each coupon, its the same either way.

Of course if they deny you, you can always ask for a manager or just walk away and try another store/cashier. Cashiers can be fussy at times :-) Some think if you get something for free you are somehow cheating, but you aren't!

I hope that helps!

Kristin March 2, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Totally helps! It does feel weird (a good kind of weird) to get things for free! Thank you :)

Eevi March 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

I had to pay for one and I got three for free. Still a good deal but obviously not as good as free!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP