75% Target Easter!!! Oro Valley Location!!

>> April 07, 2010

My mom and I checked out the Oro Valley Target location today to scope out for tomorrow.. and it was already 75% !! Signs up and everything (candy was only 50%). They had several aisles of it and it looked like no one had even been there yet.. it was crazy. So I picked up everything I had bought before + a bit more! Now I can return my 50% off stuff... I can't really post details because I may be going to the hospital soon! And hopefully they keep me!! Anyway, hopefully the pictures help anyone looking for deals.

We also checked the new super target location on oracle and their Easter stuff was only 50%, as we thought it would be. No clue about Ina road.. but either way all stores SHOULD be 75% tomorrow! Also the blue dot items in the $ section are 50% right now (through 4/11, then it should go 75% off)/ I picked up a few things for Quinn there... Plus I snagged some hershey's candy @ 50% off and used the $2/3 coupons from the inserts a few weeks ago..... I bought 12 bags and will submit for 3 movie tickets. See the details here.



5 comments:

KM April 7, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Great finds! Now, stop couponing and get to the hospital! :) I hope they let you stay and get that baby out. Good luck with everything, I'll be waiting to hear how everything goes! :)

Precious April 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Thanks for posting the Target deals! I may have an opportunity to be down near one.

I hope your son comes soon! :-)

Becky April 7, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Wow good find! Good luck!! Hope you get to stay at the hospital!!!

Jen April 8, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Awesome deals at Oro Valley Target! Went there this morning and we bought lots of Thomas stuff and bubbles! Most other ones in town have been pretty picked over. Thanks for the tip!

Renee Richins April 8, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Thanks for the heads up. I went to Target first thing this morning and they still had quite a bit of Easter stuff to pick from at 75%. I'm hoping to find some hidden stuff at 90% too.
Good luck with the delivery and hope all goes well for you and the baby.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP