Frugal Ramblings 4/29

>> April 29, 2010



  1. I am soooo excited to get the children's claritin sample in the mail.. just in time. (It's a BUZZ campaign). Quinn's ped just put him on allergy meds (it was really bad for a few weeks), and we just ran out of his zyrtec sample bottles. I have been checking around for a good deal and haven't found one yet (might just buy some from costco), so this sample helps us out for the next 10 days! Plus I think he does better with the chewable vs. the zyrtec liquid. We had a few "incidents" with the liquid.... dropping it, letting it dribble out our mouth, etc. Fun toddler stuff.

  2. I also received my $5 from magazines.com, it came super quick!! That is going towards our disney trip!

  3. I hadn't done the nabisco/kraft $20 rebate from a coupon booklet out last year, in fact I hadn't really planned on doing it. However, I have seen a few people mention it again online and I realized that I was actually close to completing it with past receipts without even trying. So I dug through my old grocery receipts and confirmed I am done with mac and cheese cups and almost done with the cookies/crackers portion. I can finish it off this week with the free ones at CVS and then I only need to get some capri suns, which would totally be worth it for a $20 rebate!!

  4. I bought 2 southern Arizona passport via groupon today. Its a booklet full of BOGO admissions to all the big southern Arizona tourist attractions. The books are normally $15/16 each via the web or at local malls/tourist spots. However groupon had them for $8 today! I plan on using them for the Reid park zoo, Children's museum, Tohono Chul and Desert Museum for sure. The children's museum is $8 per adult alone, so just using that coupon pays for the cost of the savings passport!

  5. My mom ran a few errands today in between her appointments and found the Mac n cheese tearpad Qs (see here for the deal) and also snagged some Bayer Contour/Breeze meters for the $10 RR! The Bayer coupons expire tomorrow and I need to get them all used by then!! She hasn't found any mission tortilla Qs yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

  6. I sent back our baby monitor from Graco for a replacement. We had it with Quinn, but started having problems with it pretty quick. I contacted them a week ago to inquire about the issue, thinking they had a solution that wasn't listed in the manual. They said I could send it back for a replacement since it was a defect issue! That cost me $10 to mail it UPS back.. but so worth it. My dad bought it for us with Quinn and cost $199! (It's a video one), and the connection with the charger never worked right. I am expecting the replacement one within 2 weeks.
  7. I finally did the mother's day cards through Shutterfly. I think it ends today though, so click here for details.

  8. They finally just recalled all the simplicity cribs with drop down sides. They have been recalling or sending kits to "fix" cribs for the past few years. Our crib model was never included, but I woke up this morning to the news that our crib is now included and we need to just return it to Target. So we get a new crib.. at the price of it being a pain in the butt. Peter has to take apart the old one, and put together a new one. Plus I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be able to snag one straight across with no additional money OOP.

  9. I of course have been working on the regular stuff: Mypoints, swagbucks, etc. I also started tutoring again this week....




3 comments:

SC April 29, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Do you need Mission Coupons..let me know! :) I have some I'll drop in the mail 4 u!

kc April 30, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Hi SC!

Thanks so much for the offer... I almost took you up on it.. but I sent my mom out on a mission this morning and she finally found some at Frys!
Yah!!!

Thanks again though, I appreciate the thought!!

Precious May 3, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

Hi KC,

YOu are really back into the swing of things so quickly. I am majorly impressed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP