My Earth Day Deals Plan!

>> April 21, 2010

I just wanted to say thanks to all the well wishes and comments on my posts the past few days.. I do plan on going back and responding to them in the next day or 2, but we are still taking things slower around here.


I plan on heading out for a few errands tomorrow to take advantage of some Earth Day Deals!

  1. The Disney Store is giving out free baseball caps when you bring in 6 empty plastic water bottles or soda cans! We did this promo last year for a free water bottle, super easy and fun. I am hoping to snag a couple caps (several of us are going together) for the boys.

  2. Origins is giving away a Checks and Balances™ Frothy face wash Or a Perfect World™ Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea (up to $20 value) when you trade in your existing skincare. It should be available in retail stores and also department store counters. I am pretty sure both Macy's and Dillards have origins counters in their stores here!

  3. Twice as Nice sent a nice Buy One Get One Free coupon via email. Good up to $20! And only valid Earth Day, Thursday April 22. Please present coupon for savings. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Forward the email/coupon to yourself HERE!

Are there any other freebies/deals I should be doing tomorrow?? We might stop by another Target to see what deals they may have as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP