My Grocery Goals 4/29

>> April 29, 2010

There are quite a few good deals this week. Here is what I hope to do..


Safeway


1st I want to find some of the $1.50/2 Mission and $0.55/2 Mac & Cheese Tearpad Qs today. I am hoping that a different safeway will have these Qs.

The Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese deal (free with blinkies or overage with MQs) is supposed to still be good as well, so if there are blinkies, I might grab a few more!



Frys


3 Cokes + 2 Ritz for $11, and there are tear pad Qs for 2.00 off wyb coke + 1 nabsico.. so you could get 3 cokes + 2 ritz for $7 if you had some of those Qs... I don't think I grabbed any of these, but I am hoping I can find a few in store still. Who knows though.

Grapes are $0.87/lb, which is good, although I did grab 2 big bags on Tuesday before the last sales ended.

Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast is $1.77/lb which is good too. I might try and snag some extra and freeze them.

Sour Cream and Cottage Cheese are $1 each!

Mission Tortillas, flour or corn are $0.97 each, so if you can find the tear pad Q, then you are only paying $$0.22 each!



Albertsons


Mission tortillas and chips $0.99 each.. so $0.24 each after the tearpad Q! I am really hoping to find several of the Qs at least to stock up on tortillas for Quinn. I am guessing they will freeze well and he doesn't mind the mission brand! Any extra Qs, will be used to snag some cheap bags of tortilla chips!

Kraft Mac & Cheese explosion is $0.39 each (with ad Q), limit 6, but used with the tearpad Q and its a MM!!! Thanks to Eve and Kim for the heads up!

Marcal Paper Towels should still be $1 each and I am hoping the 4 pack double roll TP is still ~$2.20 as well. I plan on snagging some of that with the $2 MQs. I missed them on Tuesday because I didn't bother to cut out the $2 Qs, only the free ones.

Bashas
Also has the Mission tortillas and chips on sale ($1 each), so $0.25 with the tearpad Q!

The only other thing I may be interested in is the buy Family Size Rotisserie Chicken ($7.99) and get a free 8 oz Food Club Cheese, Can of Rosarita Enchilada Sauce and pack of Mission Corn Tortillas (with ad Qs). Not a bad deal for a last minute dinner. Although I think Costco chickens are the best!

Walgreens
I also need to hit up Wags for a few more Meters, I came across a long forgotten stash of meter Qs a month ago and this last minute sale is perfect! Free Wags money!!! Hopefully I can use it towards our disney trip. Unfortunately the Qs expire tomorrow, so I really need to hit the stores up hard for the meters, lucky for me few people have the Qs left, so there shouldn't be too many other people buying meters at this point!

4 comments:

Beth May 1, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

The Mission Tortilla's do freeze very well. No worries!

Eve May 1, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

KC, if you can't find the Kraft Q's let me know I have quite a few. Since we both are in Tucson, I will be glad to meet up with you and give you the Q's. Just let me know :)

Eve

kc May 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Hi Beth!
Thanks for the input! Just curious... do you do anything special.. vacuum seal them or anything? Or just toss them in as is?

Thanks again!

kc May 2, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Hi Evem

Thanks for offer, but you are an east side girl right? I am not sure I can get anywhere near that way in the next 2 days. To be honest just hitting a couple stores in the past week has been difficult!!

I love the offer though, we may be able to meet up to share some deals sometime!!

I have to make sure I grab more tearpad Qs as I see them.. sometimes I think, "I will never use that one..." and then a decent deal comes up and I am kicking myself!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP