New $5 Gift Card/Check from Magazines.com!!

>> April 23, 2010

Check your emails!!! If you get magazines.com emails, check to see if you received one today the subject is "$5 Gift Card Enclosed for Mother's Day Deals"

If you have one.. there is a unique $5 gift card code enclosed to use towards a magazine.com order OR you can request a $5 check by filling out the form here.


I am so loving the free money!!

If you haven't received this, try registering on their website for emails... maybe you can get one next time!



3 comments:

Laura April 23, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

I got the email with the code - didn't know I could request a check. That would be fabulous. Your link to the page to request the check is broken, though - can you post the website, tell us where to go, or fix the link? Thanks so much!!!!

Laura April 23, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Update: I found the link through the email they sent. Thank you so much for letting us know you could request a check. I never would have seen that myself, and I can *really* use the $ right now, as I'm sure is true for many others.
Thanks again!

kc April 23, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

I fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know. Blogger did the same thing to me earlier this week, totally weird. I guess I should double check my links better! Glad you could take advantage of it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP