Tucson Groupon 4/23: Rocks & Ropes!

>> April 23, 2010

Rocks & Ropes is a fun place!! I did this a couple years ago!

$16 for a One-Day Climbing Pass and Gear Rental at Rocks and Ropes of Tucson ($30 Value). These are the kind of Groupon deals I am hoping to snag. This one is also good for a whole year!!

Anyway.. check it out here. Also if you sign up, you can get emails that update you on the groupon deals each day. I only blog about the ones I find interesting, which may differ from YOUR ideas!


3 comments:

austintyler April 23, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

I tried looking at this and it takes me to Phoenix - how do I sign up it? I have 2 boys and they would love this :) Thank you for all the great tip
Carmen Goddard c64g@yahoo.com

kc April 23, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

When you click through the link, it might take you to the city I checked out last.. which might have been phoenix. Just try again, I doubled checked and got to Tucson.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu486680

Also you can try just clicking at the top of the screen where it says, "visit more cities".

kc April 23, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

I tried to email you too.. but the message is failing for some reason from yahoo. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP