Tucson Groupon is Here!! Today's Deal: Monkey Burger!

>> April 19, 2010

Yah! Groupon is now offering Tucson deals!!

Today's offer is for $20 worth of food at Monkey Burger for only $8!! Check it out HERE!!!

Expires in 1 year
Limit 1 per person per visit, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per table of 2, may use 1 additional for every 2 people at table. Tax & gratuity not included.

It's on the east side, so I haven't been there but I have heard good things about the place! I am so excited we will start to see Tucson deals!!!

3 comments:

Heather April 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

As soon as I saw that Tucson was on Groupon this morning, I knew you'd be happy!! We're going down there this coming weekend, so maybe they'll have something in the next few days we can take advantage of :)

Renee Richins April 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

I didn't see this post until today. I just heard an advertisement for this place on the radio and was wondering what Monkey Burger's was. Hopefully they'll do this deal again, so I can try them out.

kc April 24, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Hi Heather, I am super happy!! I hope you have a good trip here this weekend!! Tucson rocks! :-)

Hi Renee,

I was tempted to try them out, but it is across town for us... so I didn't jump on the deal. I am hoping we get some NW food deals on groupon soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP