Walgreens Freebie: 20 free 4X6 prints today only! (Free 8X10 on Friday)!

>> April 07, 2010

Walgreens has a great promo running today, 20 free 4X6 prints.

Here is the link to the printable in store Q. Or you can order online (pick up in store to avoid shipping costs) using the code: PRINTS20.

What a nice freebie!

Also Friday Walgreens will be offering a free 8X10. Here is the printable in store Q. The online code isn't available yet, but you can check the Walgreens website photo section for the online code on Friday!

1 comments:

Alex M April 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Got my prints! I was in the store yesterday without my usual stash of coups. Pantene was on clearance for certain formulas and sizes. Once I saw this coupon, I had a reason to go in -- and I snagged two bottles of shampoo and a hairspray for $3.80. So, anyone who is going in might want to bring along P&G/Pantene Q's just in case!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP