Added a few more AZ bloggers...

>> May 10, 2010

Ok I added 4 more AZ blogs to my list. Hopefully everyone is aware of my AZ blog roll (see right side of blog). It is a great resource to see what other local bloggers are talking about. I am constantly checking out other people's finds! So really the list is as much for me as it is for my readers! It makes it easy to just check my list! I have been slowly adding AZ bloggers as I stumble across them.. but just this week Arizona Savings posted a few... so thanks KIM! If you have an AZ blog let me know. I would love to check it out!

Here are the newest ads to my list!



Living the Domestic Life
Arizona Thrifty Blogger
MOMs Essential
Life Under Construction


1 comments:

KM May 11, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Hi KC! Thanks for the link back and for the Mom Essentials blog too. I love all the local bloggers. Congrats on your Shutterfly House Party! That's a fun one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP