Circle K: Dbacks and Great Coupon Promo

>> May 24, 2010

Circle K is offering some GREAT coupons each day.

Today's Q is for a free 3 lb bag of Del Monte Bananas!! I am thinking about having my mom pick up a bag for me today too! I am researching some frozen banana recipes (dipping in a side of chocolate??). Sounds like a cheap YUMMY treat for a few weeks!

Anyone have any specific frozen banana tips or recipes? I am thinking smoothies and slicing them for dipping in chocolate...

Also keep checking the available coupon.. just for reference purposes this weekend the Qs were for a free soda and hot dog on Saturday and $5 worth of ready to eat food on Sunday. Pretty Awesome AZ promo!!


1 comments:

Precious May 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

KC,

I have put a popsicle stick in the banana. Then I roll the whole banana in chocolate and then dipped it in sprinkles or nuts(if you know your child is not allergic)and frozen them. Kids love them as a treat in the summer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP