CVS: Diet Coke and Nivea!

>> May 02, 2010

5 Diet Cokes $13 - (2) $1.50 tearpads = $10 for all 5
4 Nivea Body Wash $4.88- $4 MQs- (1) $2/2 body wash CRT = $0.38 each
-$5/30 CVS email Q
-$5 ECB
Total $2.86 on a gift card
Earned $5 ECB (nivea)

I love this deal. Basically my 5 12 packs of soda cost me only $2.86 in CVS gift card money! Thanks to Cents'Able Shoppin! for the heads up on the Nivea deal.. I don't need the body wash, but it was a money maker + it allowed me to use my $5/30 CVS Q with my soda deal!!


3 comments:

Eve May 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

I just loved the Nivea Deal, but no $2 off 2 Nivea CRT for Me :) I still made out though. This is an Awesome deal :)

kc May 3, 2010 at 3:20 AM  

Hi Eve,
Bummer on the CRT, it printed like it was the generic one everyone got.. but I guess that isn't the case. It isn't for nivea though, just a generic body wash/soap one. I wanted to do the nivea deal for my mom too, but I don't think Tucson received the $4 Nivea Qs... I know I pulled mine from my Phoenix papers today, I will have to go back and double check my Tucson copy as well.

Precious May 3, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

Nice shopping. I love what you apid for the soda. We have Nivea Body wash free here after cpn at Rite Aid. My stash is growing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP