Frugal Ramblings 5/18

>> May 18, 2010



  • I caught up on my MyPoints click through emails. Plus I went and printed some coupons (you earn points that way too). In fact anytime a great coupon from coupons.com is available, I try to remember to link to it through my points for some extra points!

  • More RecycleBank Points... Use code: TakeSmallSteps (Marcal) for 15 more points!

  • We did great with eating out last week... only one dinner out and it was a cheap McDonald's $ menu one... (Not something we usually do, in fact I can't even recall the last time I ate there... but I was close to it and Peter is willing to eat their $1 chicken sandwich).

  • We made a nice donation run to Goodwill. I have been working on de-cluttering a few cabinets/closet and filled up a huge box! I love de-cluttering and really love when we actually get the stuff donated rather than sitting in my dining room indefinitely! The box was only there for 2 weeks.. but we have let stuff sit much longer! I am already working on another garbage bag full of clothes and misc items!

  • I tutored tonight for 3 hours.... that is another $90! However, that is the last of my tutoring until the fall. Tomorrow is finals for everyone. It will be nice to have the "summer" off.

  • I received another $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks and I am getting close to ordering another one!

  • I was able to use $15 in expired ECBS yesterday at my favorite store. It never hurts to ask your store if you accidentally let them expire. I only try it at my fave store and I always ask before I checkout. (In case their policy changes).

  • Quinn got a buzz cut yesterday (the pic above is him helping daddy clean off the patio afterwards). It was a trying experience, but at least it was quicker and there was no chance of the stylist cutting him. Plus he shouldn't need a haircut for quite awhile now! (and of course we used a coupon)

  • I didn't manage to get a lot of deal shopping down this past week and the new ads start tomorrow. I am always bummed to miss out on deals, but sometimes timing doesn't work with life. And with 2 little guys (one very new little guy) it is more difficult to just do a quick run. So I have to learn to let go of some deals.... it can be hard though!

  • Don't forget about the AWESOME photography giveaway being hosted on Becky'sBlog! She is listing 5 photographers each day in the month of May or giving away free photo sessions! I am keeping my eye out for Tucson... Today there was a Phoenix listing! So get over there and enter!! Everyone should have great photos! :-)

Ugh... I am sure there is more to report, but its after 10.. and I need to go to bed since #2 will most likely be getting up in a few hours! So this is all for now....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP