Last minute Frys and Albies trips...after a few hours of relaxation and pampering!

>> May 11, 2010

So... I had a nice long marathon salon/spa session this evening. I went in for a pedicure, manicure and massage... It was awesome! I so needed the massage, in fact I could probably easily go in for a few more massages to work out the knots in my back from my pregnancy.

Anyway, my one regular indulgence is a pedicure with Allison, and sometimes the salon has a Q out for a free mani with a pedi.. so I also received a mani! Plus I received a gift certificate for a pedicure from my brother/sil for my b-day 2 weeks ago. It was an awesome relaxing experience and I didn't have to spend a lot of cash! (I even had a small Q for the massage)!

So Free mani with Pedi, Free Pedi with gift certificate and discounted massage! Happy Birthday and Mother's Day Mommy!!

Ok.. so afterwards I had some grand shopping plans, but it was getting late and peter needed rescuing from dealing with both boys for so long. So I only hit Frys and Albies... (I hope to hit CVS and Wags tomorrow).

FRYS
2 Old Spice Body Wash $3.50 each - B1G1 MQ- $3.00/2 eQ = $0.25 each
2 Old Spice Deodorant $3.50 each - B1G1 MQ- $3.00/2 eQ = $0.25 each
3 sara lee bread/buns $1.99 each - $0.50 MQs= $0.99 each
2 Apples $0.76
- $4/4 in store promo (old spice) = $3 overage
Total $1.54 OOP (tax was $0.81 of it!)

Thanks to Lisa! She posted this Sunday morning and I have waited several days to try the overage out!! The bread/buns were a decent price for ones we like. PLUS they are the specially marked Toy Story ones good on the promo I told you about HERE! That means we have 3 of the 5 we need for the Buzz lightyear lunch box!!

Albertsons
4 gallons milk $1.67 each
3 flipz $1 - $0.50 MQ= free
2 Yoplait Kids yogurts $2 - $0.35 MQ= $1 each
4 Bliss Candy $0.80 - $0.55 MQ= free
4 Marcal TP $1 - $1 MQ= free
3 Puffs tissue $1 - .50 MQ= free
Total $9.04 OOP




4 comments:

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com May 12, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Old Spice Deal isnt it! Ooh how I wish we could do it more then once!

Kyle and Melissa May 12, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Hi KC,
Did the old spice deal end yesterday? I didn't know about it til now. My 14 yr. old uses this body wash all the time.

kc May 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Thanks again for posting the deal Lisa!

Hi Melissa,
I think the deal will still work... the buy 4 save $4 promo is listed in this week's ad again and the (2) $3.00/2 Frys eQs are still listed on their website. I plan on trying it again with my mom's card! I just need to load the eQs first!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP