Mail Call! 5/10

>> May 10, 2010

This was a particularly good mail day on Saturday.

I received 3 magazines to add my bookmans stack! I love trading these for free credit to use on books, magazines, dvds, whatever they sell in the store! If you are unfamiliar with this idea... check out my post about it last year!

I finally received my free Earth Grains reusable tote bag. Plus they send an extra drawstring one because of the delay. Super cool!

And of course I received some Frys coupons. Make sure you have your current address attached to your Frys card and you should start to receive coupons in the mail every couple months! Mine usually include one or 2 freebies!




3 comments:

Jillsywillsy May 10, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I have a question. Do you tear off your name and address before you turn them in and if you do, do they still accept them?

Thanks

kc May 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Great question!

I have seen addresses cut off before (neatly) but I just scratch through mine (really well) with a ball point pen. It seems to work good.

hth
kc

aleyva1103 May 10, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

I love the Fry's coupons! Its great that they send you savings on what you buy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP