Mail Call! 5/3

>> May 03, 2010

I had a great mail day on Saturday!!

  • 4 Magazines
  • A meter rebate check for $14.99 (was only expecting $4.99 because I had used a $10 MQ)! More disney money!
  • $100 refund check from Fisher Price for our play pen that was recalled. We replaced it with a graco one that was about $60 after tax (using a 20% off Q)... I had BRU credit so the $100 will also go straight to our disney fund.
  • Plus Graco sent us our replacement baby monitor, they said 2 weeks from receipt of the old one.. but it was only a couple days. It did help that I emailed my original contact at GRACO the day after they received it and provided the shipping tracking number. They were able to confirm immediately they had it (big company with lots of departments can cause a delay unless you help them along!). Anyway, so surprised to see it delivered Saturday. It is the same model as our old one, although it does look like a slightly updated one.

I also had a pretty good mail day today!


  • An envie of coupons from a trader
  • 2 free magazines
  • Free coupon for Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon courtesy of Kraft First Taste.
  • $4/20 CVS Qs from the Recycle Bank (you can only redeem for them once a month).
  • My $8.99 Olay Quench Rebate Check (going towards the disney fund!)

2 comments:

KM May 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Meter rebate checks? Have I been missing out on extra money? Oh man, tell me what you know. :) I still have about 15 meters and if I can make some cash from them, I will be indebted to you forever!

kc May 4, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Hi Kim,

It was actually for an Accucheck Aviva meter.. which I had paid $4.99 OOP for (and received an RR back at Wags)... I used a $10 MQ, so I expected a $4.99 check since that is what I "paid" but I actually received hte $14.99 which was nice.

The Bayer ones wont send rebate checks since we never actually pay for them. Bummer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP