My Favorite Travel Posts!

>> May 19, 2010

The warm weather brings on thoughts of fun summer vacations! We don't have a lot planned with the new baby and trying to save money for our next Disneyland trip; however, we will be going to the White Mountains for the 4th of July and looking forward to our December trip to Disneyland (more on that later).

Here are a few links to my favorite travel tips...

Peter and I had a glorious NYC trip last year and I summarized most of my deals when we returned.. find them below!

NYC: Summary of Deals Part 1

NYC: Summary of Deals Part 2

We really love going to Disneyland and I did do a series on our Disneyland trip back in August 2008, some deals or ideas may have since changed, but its a good place to start if you are curious about our Disney budget ideas!

Disneyland on a Budget: Part 1

Disneyland on a Budget: Part 2

Disneyland on a Budget: Part 3


And if you really want to look around....

Here are all my blog posts labeled travel...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP