My Latest 75% Target Finds 5/16

>> May 16, 2010

Here are my fun Target finds from the past few days...

  • Red Tissue Paper (75% off) = $0.24 each <--- I bought 8
  • New Quinnie Boots (75% off) = $4.24 <-- He uses the HECK out of his funny dragon/monster ones, so I have been watching for a super deal on the next size.
  • 2 pairs of Quinnie Gloves (75% off) $1.24 = <--- to help work with daddy outside...
  • Maybelline Mascara (30% off) $2.78- $3 peelie Qs... just enough OVERAGE to cover tax!
  • Quinnie Flip Flops (75% off) = $2.24 These are a bigger size and a lot nicer (regularly $9.99) than the cheap rubber flip flops. I am always on the hunt for 75% shoes for Quinnie... I am guessing these will be for next summer, of course sandals are year round wardrobe necessity here!

Have you found any fun target finds lately??

Don't forget to enter my Shutterfly giveaway... it ends tonight!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP