My Latest 75% Target Finds

>> May 05, 2010

Look at the fun stuff I found at Target over the past week... all at 75% off!

1st off.. Peter totally scored on the Sony Headphones.... I bought the 3 big sets because I wasn't sure which ones he would prefer. Of course he says he can use all 3 sets and wants to keep them all. I should have known better that an audiophile/musician wouldn't want to give any nice Sony headphones up. Anyway.... here are the details on those 3...

Sony Ultra-Lightweight Noise Canceling Headphones, model MDR-NC40: Was $99.99, Now $24.98!
Sony Bluetooth Stereo Headset, model DR-BT101: Was $79.99, Now $19.98!
Sony Stereo Headphones, model MDR-XB300: Was $49.99, Now $12.48!

I also picked up two sets of Sony ear buds for $4.74 each (regularly $19)!

I plan on sticking them in our stockings at christmas... one for mommy (pink!) and one for daddy.... :-)



I also found the cute Mossimo Tote bag for $3.74 and the Safety 1st Gentle Vibes Nail Filer for $2.48!



I am stalking the shoes section, I have seen some great Daddy Leather Sandals, plus some Quinn shoes getting marked down. I also want to snag the rain/garden boots for Quinn at 75% off.. he has the cutest dragon blue/green ones right now, but he will be outgrowing them soon. They have some cute orange and blue ones (and some girly pink ones) getting marked down in the garden section right now.

I also am stalking the Toy Story toys... also in the process of getting marked down.

Oh and I read that some people are finding a 500 GB external hardrive marked down... I guess there are lots of good stuff in the electronics department right now.. I have seen lcd tvs (my mom is watching for a deal on these)!

What have you seen or bought lately at Target on clearance??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP