OLD NAVY: Extra 50% off Clearance (5/28 & 5/29)

>> May 28, 2010


In case you haven't already heard.. Old Navy is doing an extra 50% off their clearance today and tomorrow only.

I happened to head over there yesterday (was given a $50/100 Q from their facebook promo) and this is what I scored (the picture above).

I focused non clearance items since I knew I could get 50% off on clearance today, plus I was in a hurry.

I managed to get my total to $102 (+ tax) before the Q with 2 pairs of pants/capri & 5 shirts. So My total was $55.11 after the coupon and tax. Not too shabby!

I also bought one clearance shirt for $8.99 that I bought separately and will go back today for a price adjustment. It was cute enough for $4.50.
I resisted the urge to look at kids clothes and focused on some things for me.. because only about 1/2 my stuff fits well. (I need to work on that)! Plus I needed some new t-shirts anyway.

By the way.. Old Navy does have some cute disney/cars/mickey mouse/toy story shirts in the boys and infant boys sections. I was tempted.. but they are $10.50 and I just couldn't bring myself to buy one at full price!

The $50 off $100 Q is hard to snag (via Facebook), but here is the $5/$25 one you can use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP