Quick Frys and Albies Trips

>> May 11, 2010

Albertsons
3 Gallons Milk $5 (good price.. might go back for another 3 tonight!)
3 Yoplait Kids yogurts $2- $0.50 MQs= $1 each (Quinn loves these)
3 Flipz $1 each - $0.50 MQ= free
3 Puffs tissue $1 each - $0.50 MQ (not available now, but sign up here for vocal point)= free
3 Marcal Toilet Papers $1 each - $1 MQs= free
bananas

Frys
5 Sunny D's $1 each - $0.25 MQs = free
6 Poptarts $10 - $1.25/3 MQs= $1.25 each

Luckily there was one little section of the smaller $1 sunny D next to the big bottles in another cooler...All the rest of the Sunny D was cleared out! I only had 5 coupons.. because this is an example of a Q that Tucson didn't get.... so no worries about trying to snag more free Sunny D.

I also thought the Poptarts were cheaper somehow.. I didn't really think it through in the store. Oh well.. not the best price. But I did make sure to grab all ones for the Pop Tart Rewards. 5 of them will already get us a free movie ticket! So not a bad overall deal.


1 comments:

SC May 11, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

OMG! SO glad I read your post..I forgot the Puffs!! It's 10:11 pm, I'm headed back to Alby's right now to get them!!! :) Thanks KC!!! I can't believe I forgot.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP