Quick Frys and CVS trip!

>> May 17, 2010


Frys
I had a couple quick runs to make today... including picking up a RX at Frys, so I decided to do another Old Spice Deal on my mom's card.

2 Old Spice Deodorants $3.50 each - BOGO MQ = $3/2 eQ= $0.25 each
2 Old Spice Body Wash $3.50 each - BOGO MQ - $3/2 eQ $0.25 each
2 Milks $1.78 each
- $4 for buying Old spice (P&G deal, buy 4, save $4)
Total $1.37 OOP!

The Old Spice are not pictured (sent them home with my mom).... The over made for some cheap milk!

CVS
I needed to hit up my fave CVS because they will take ECBs that are a few days old... which was important since I had $15 that expired the other day.. Man I need to stay on top of it!

So I again asked before I shopped to make sure it was ok.. I decided to keep it simple and not roll them, since I was getting lucky to even be able to spend them.

3 CVS 12 packs TP $4.99 each - $1/2 CRT
1 diet coke $1.49 (not pictured)
2 Disney shoe charms... (90% off) = $0.19 each (not pictured.. quinn left them in the car).
- $15 ECBs
Total $0.89 on a gift card

I didn't really need to get the disney shoe charms (for crocs), but they still had some in the clearance section and I snagged another couple. They rang up full price, most likely because they have been on clearance for weeks and weeks, but they readily adjusted the price back to $0.19 each for me!

5 comments:

Jennie May 17, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Can you spell out the old spice deal a little more, specifically the e coupons? Thanks!

kc May 17, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Sure Jennie,
Sorry I meant to link to the Frys eQ site. I just updated the post with links. One showing the deal from a few days ago and another linking to the Frys eQ site. Basically there are 2 different old spice eQs you can add to your Frys card. If you haven't ever loaded eQs to your Frys card yet.. you have to register first with your frys card. Then you can add eQs that will come off automatically when you check out.
I hope that helps. If not ask away. This deal will probably end tomorrow with this week's sale. So you need to get there quick!!

Jennie May 17, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Thanks! I will run in there tomorrow! I thought the e coupon was PG e saver, so that is where I was confused. Great deal for a very necessary item!

Jennie May 18, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

I was able to go to Frys. I got 2 deo, 2 bw, a pack of wheat sandwich buns, and a bottle of clearanced sparkling cider all for $1.31 AWESOME!

kc May 20, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Glad I could help!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP