Retail Therapy: Target Finds 5/21

>> May 22, 2010

We had a last minute DOC appt. for E friday morning. He has a goopy, sleep eye and it was getting worse. Good news is that its common and there is no medicine necessary. The bad news it may take awhile to go away....

Anyway, we had to wait 40+ minutes in the exam room before the doctor popped in. Q did fantastic until the very end and got a little antsy. Anyway, because of this we had a very short window of time to hit Target before my mom needed to get home.

Why am I writing about this?? Oh to explain why I went to TWO targets in one day! I was "shorted" time to explore the 1st Target! :-) So I had to pop back out last night for some Mommy Retail Therapy Time!

Store #1
2 pairs of Disney socks $0.50 each
1 coupon organizer $0.50
3 Rayovac 2-pack D batteries $1 each - $1 IPs= free
Total $1.78 on a gift card

Purple Dot Items are 50% off in the $ spot right now!

Just before I left to spend a little more time looking for deals at my regular Target.. I saw a deal over at Cents'sAbleShopping! She found venus razors for $3.48 each that you could combine with $2 MQs and $5 Target Gift Card Q wyb 2 for a nice little money maker!! Thanks Sheryl!

Store #2, order #1
5 GE light bulbs (sale through saturday) $1.99 each - $2 TQ- $1 MQ= $1 overage each!
1 Up & Up bottle liners (totally needed these) $3.44
2 Venus Razors (found in the bulk/seasonal section) $3.48 - $2 MQ= $1.48 each
$5 Target Gift Card - Free $5 Gift card wyb 2 Razor TQ = free
Total $1.84 on a gift card!

A $3.16 MM + I snagged the bottle liners I needed!

Store #2, order #2
4 GE light bulbs (sale through Saturday) $1.99 each - $2 TQ- $1 MQ= $1 overage each!
2 C9 boys shirts (50% off) $2.98- $2.50 C9 hangtag Q= $0.48 each
1 Nivea Women's Body Wash bonus pack $3.84 (also in bulk section) - $4 MQ= $0.16 overage
1 Cars Socks $0.50 ($ section)
2 Venus Razors (found in the bulk/seasonal section) $3.48 - $2 MQ= $1.48 each
$5 Target Gift Card - Free $5 Gift card wyb 2 Razor TQ = free
Total $0.81 on a gift card!

A $4.19 MM + I snagged the shirts for Q!

I do plan on going back today (HOPEFULLY) and doing the razor deal a few more times. This Q was NOT in the Tucson paper (we always get screwed), so I only have 5.

Speaking of better coupons.. remember you can order the Phoenix paper through this deal for $0.75! And its apparently good until 5/31!!

2 comments:

Chitra May 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

If you bought the pink venus razors that were on sale for the 5$GC a couple of months ago, they have 2$ coupons inside them. I opened one today and then saw your post. I will be opening all my razors - I have a ton of them to see if I got the coupons in all of them. HTH

kc May 26, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Thanks Chitra!

I may have to check out my stash of razors!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP