USPS Sample Showcase!

>> May 05, 2010

Look at the fun box of samples I received yesterday! I was a part of the 1st shipment for a new sampling program from the United States Post Office. It included some fun sample and coupons! Everything arrived great... except the dove chocolate bar. It has been a bit cooler than normal around in, but not that cool. It was completely melted when it arrived. I am sure it will freeze back into an acceptable form.. who can pass up chocolate anyway!

If you are interested in signing up, click HERE and fill in your email address in the lower left corner.

4 comments:

lifero May 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Hi KC. Thanks for this. Quick question this is for companies or end user. I try to request my package but seems for companies only.

kc May 6, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Hi! I don't think there is a current sign up right now.. I think you need to give them your email address for when a new "shipment" is available. The actual program is for the end user like us, but I am guessing you might have got lost somewhere where they are recruiting manufacturer's to participate?? I am only guessing.. but the sample program itself is definitely for regular people.

hope that helps! :-)

lifero May 7, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

Thanks KC. That helps.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP