When is this necessary?

>> May 26, 2010


I can think of a dozen reasons EASY and all involve having a toddler! :-)

I am sitting here enjoying this ice cream while doing some online stuff because I have spent the last 30 minutes convincing Q he needs to at the very least stay in his room during his nap. He has been a bit under the weather getting over double ear infections, which has thrown off his sleeping habits. His 6:00 AM wake up resulted in a 45 minute nap in the car today mid morning.. and that seems to have affected his willingness to at least play quietly in his room (much less nap) during the afternoon.

UGH!

We have read his "Truck book", rubbed his back, and found his requested "Daddy Elmo, Baby Elmo and Sully (a $ store baby he named after James P. Sullivan)" and placed them in his bed.

He is now sort of quietly talking to himself in there. hopefully he gets a little rest.. or at least I do!!

At least the baby is cooperating!


2 comments:

Arizona Savings May 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

A bowl of ice cream is definitely necessary for you today! Nap time is a sacred time and when it is disturbed, Mom is not happy! Eat that ice cream!

SC May 26, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

My 3 year old wont take naps...she has never, so impossible to get stuff done...so I post while she watches TV - bad mom me! :)

My son ...he's so easy! But then I remember, my daughter used to be easy too until she started talking and walking!

I agree with Kim - eat that ice cream!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP