Windex, mission and mac & cheese deals 5/1

>> May 02, 2010

Albies
6 Mac & Cheese $0.39 each - $0.50/2 tearpad Qs (doubled this week) = $0.11 overage each
6 Mission Tortillas $1 - $1.50/2 tearpad Qs= $0.25 each
6 Mission Tortilla Chips $1 - $1.50/2 tearpad Qs= $0.25 each
1 Marcal TP $0.99- free MQ= free

CVS
4 boxes of fig newtons $1 each - $1 IPs= free
I snagged a raincheck for the $1 wheat thins since my store was all out...

Safeway
4 bottles of windex $1.99 each (wyb 3+) - $1 MQs - Safeway Ad Q =
2 bundles of green onions (not pictured) $0.79 each
Total $0.22 on a gift card..

**** There is supposed to be a CAT deal right now for the windex... I expected (2) $2 Cats.. making the windex an AWESOME deal... however I didn't get any. I will email the catalina company and see if they will send me the coupons... I am guessing it was a slow printing coupon and right after I checked out the cashier turned off the cat machine and clocked out of the cash register.. so I am not sure what happened.

Anyway, thanks to ARIZONA SAVINGS for the heads up on this deal!! I may try the deal again tomorrow, we will see how many errands we get worked in around the PED appointment for Elliot.

1 comments:

SOINSPIRED May 3, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

I bought four windex in Gilbert Saturday and received the CATs.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP