WOW! Great Mail!!

>> May 16, 2010

Look at the mail I have received over the past few days!!

  • $21.99 rebate check for Prevacid! I only spent $6.99 on it! Plus a $5 Magazines.com check. Both will go into our Disneyland fund!
  • Free 48 cute address labels from a cool online promo (no longer available)
  • Purex 3-in-1 Sample
  • $2 Huggies Jeans Diapers Q for CVS, which is cool cause it will stack with a huggies MQ!
  • Free book "Giraffes can't dance" from a pampers or huggies promo.. don't recall which.




  • My 2 Southern Arizona Passport Coupon Books from the Groupon Deal a few weeks ago.
  • Several magazines (only a few pictured, the others were already claimed as reading material) to add to the Bookman's stack.
  • P&G Coupon booklet (HomeMadeSimple)

2 comments:

Kim May 17, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Great job on the Prevacid rebates! I am kicking myself for not sending those in. I bought 3 at Fry's when there was an EQ and a MQ making them a 1.01 money maker. Another TWENTY ONE DOLLARS on top of that would have been fantastic! I already gave the Prevacid to a family member, so I don't have the UPC labels to send in. It's probably not an activa rebate anymore anyway. Darn it! Oh well, lesson learned. Good for you! That will be a great boost for your Disney fund. :) One of these days, I will be organized like you.

kc May 20, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

I TRY to be super organized. I miss out on stuff sometimes too and want to kick myself. I have to try and "let go" sometimes. :-)

I am sure another great refund will come along!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP