$10/20 Kohls Peelie Coupons

>> June 08, 2010

Make sure you go out and snag yourself a copy of the paper, there is a $10 off $20 kohls coupon on it. It will be on the front page, easy to see it before you buy the paper. I don't have a copy yet (I have an old picture posted), so I am not positive on the dates, but it should be good starting tomorrow.
We definitely try and snag a few copies usually to snag some good deals. I think Peter could use a few new pairs of khaki pants... his job is hard on them!
Of course I didn't make it out today to grab any... so if anyone has some to TRADE, please let me know... drop me an email desertdealsdiva at gmail dot com.


4 comments:

SC June 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

KC, I would send u some but I did not buy the paper today :( I would agree..this is a "highly sought after" coupon!!! :)

kc June 8, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

I know I am totally contemplating running out now that the boys are sleeping.. but really I should be sleeping too. Of course here I sit scouring deals online, thinking about another blog post to write...
:-)

Arizona Savings June 8, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Check your email... I'm sending you one tomorrow. :)

Arizona Savings June 8, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

I hit "Publish" too soon... I was going to say stay home with your boys and relax. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP