Circle K: Free Bananas Again!

>> June 23, 2010



The coupon is up for free bananas again! It was actually for free coffee and a sweet treat when I went to bed last night, but changed in the middle of the night to the free banana Q.

I totally prefer the banana Q, and in fact I was keeping my fingers crossed that the free banana Q would show up again soon. I only bought 2 nanas at Safeway yesterday in hopes that I would be getting 3 lbs for free at Circle K.

Oh and some lucky folks might have printed the $5 free lunch Q last night, I guess that Q was up for a short time before switching to the free coffee/sweet treat one. I was out shopping so I didn't actually see it. However, I do want to point out to you that you need to print out the coupon as soon as you see one that you want to use... because it's hard to tell how long it will be there and what coupon it might change too!





And if you need a idea for you free bananas.. check out my post here!

2 comments:

SOINSPIRED June 23, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Thanks! I picked up 6 lbs of bananas again. We are loving your frozen trick.

Jen June 24, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Thanks! We got our 6 lbs yesterday too! Can't wait to find ways to use them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP