Creativity? Do you have any??

>> June 10, 2010

I wish I could answer yes.. but I truly am not that creative. However, I do know a couple people that are.... and I thought I might introduce you to their goods!!

My best friend Jenn has an etsy shop that is mostly knitting related items. Super cute stuff. Visit All Things Belle.

Quick update... anyone buying from All Things Belle can get a 20% discount through the end of June if you mention DesertDealsDiva! :-) Thanks Jenn!

And Sheryl over at Cents'Able Shoppin' makes great photo cards. She actually makes custom ones for you as an image file and then you can just have plain 5X7 prints of it made anywhere you want!

***********************************************************************
Oh and don't forget to enter my $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card Giveway!! It ends tonight at 10pm!


1 comments:

Sheryl @ Cents'Able Shoppin! June 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Aww thanks KC :) I love making photo cards...it's what I do in my spare time (LOL...spare time, ha ha ha ha...what spare time?)

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP