CVS: A Free Box of Diapers for me!!

>> June 25, 2010

In case you were aware of the Diaper Deal this week at CVS.. I thought I would post a little bit about it before I share my deals.

A Box of Huggies Diapers is on sale for $19.99 this week with a $10 ECB back! No work involved, you can just get the diapers for half price (after ECB). (Limit one offer per card)

If you already have ECBS to roll or MQs to use, it makes it an EVEN better deal!!! There have been $3 IPs (I don't see one now.. but if you already printed it, you can use it now!), or a home mailer Q! Plus if you have any CVS Qs, like a $4/20, you just need to had a tiny filler to get it up over the $20 mark!

This sale ends tomorrow (saturday) so get over there! Oh and if the size you want is out of stock, be sure to snag a rain check. CVS rainchecks never expire, so you can hold on to it until they restock, you need diapers and/or you have a MQ to use!!

On to my FABULOSO deals!!

My Card:

Box of size 4 Huggies Diapers $19.99- $3 CRT - $3 IP =$13.99

4 Wheat Things (with rain check) $1 each - $1 IP= free

2 Colgate Total Toothpastes $2.77- $1 MQs - $1 CVS CRT = $1.27 each

1 pack cvs antibacterial hand wipes $1.79 - free email Q

4 cars for Quinn for potty prizes, on clearance for $0.99 each (they hoods OPEN!!!) :-)

-$5/30 CVS Q <---- Recycle Bank Reward

-$10 ECBS

Total $7.28 on a gift card

Earned $10 ECB (Diapers) + $4 (Colgate)

Net cost of order = $3.28 <---- that is less than the cost of the 4 cars on clearance!!! The diapers were free for me!!

I decided to use my mom's card for this deal as well. Super cheap diapers are always a must have!!

1 box Huggies diapers $19.99 - $3 IP = $16.99



1 Rainblow bubble gum $0.45 (filler to bump up to $20+ from the clearance section)

-$4/20 CVS Q <--- from Recycle Bank

-$10 ECB

Total $4.37 on a gift card, earned $10 ECB (Huggies)

So net cost for this order was $4.37!

Plus I netted a raincheck for the Huggies deal because they didn't have the size I wanted!!! I will save that to pair with some great Qs. Maybe another CVS CRT Q + MQ!!

Did anyone else take advantage of this great diaper deal?


3 comments:

Holly Crawford June 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

guess we're off to CVS for our date night tonight!

kc June 25, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Hi Holly!

I was thinking of you as I posted this just now. I even added the top commentary with you in mind.
:-)
Did it help?

Holly Crawford June 25, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Got the diaper essentially for $4! thanks DDD!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP