Frugal Ramblings

>> June 08, 2010



(Do you like my new button and Title Graphic)??
  • Quinn started the next session of swim lessons today at Sunshine Swim School today. We still had credit from our WIN, plus both sets of grandparents are kicking in some funds, so that he can do both june and july sessions. Everyone was very impressed these weekend with what he had learned to do in 2 weeks (only 4 classes). If anyone in Tucson has kids that could use swim lessons, be sure to go enter at KVOA! Seriously, I only wrote like 4 sentences and we won!! Oh and we were on TV last week, there isn't a link to it on their website, and I am not sure if they will post the video or not.. but maybe it's for the best. At least for my vanity.. I seriously wear hardly any make up and that is SUPER evident on camera with the bright Arizona sun glaring in my face... UGH.. I could have used lots of makeup!! Anyway, Quinn was awesome though!! Oh and for anyone that is contemplating swim lessons here at Sunshine Swim School, the Tucson Parent Connection magazine (produced monthly??) had a $5 coupon in it for the swim school!
  • Be on the look out for a few cool gift card surveys. There is a $20 one being found on Kraft 100 calorie cheese packs. Info about it is here.. thanks Queen!
  • Also Biore cleansers have a $15 survey peelie on specially marked bottles. Info about this one is here... thanks Frugalsuz!
  • I bought 2 18 packs of Coors light bottles at Albies today for $10.99 each.. I had picked up a memorial day rebate spend $30 and get $15 back.. of course I screwed that up. I was supposed to buy the beer yesterday.. but I am sure there will be another coors light rebate for this month..I am keeping my eyes peeled for a new form. We are saving one 18-pack for our 4th of July trip. We have a family trip planned to the family cabin up on the White Mountains, so I am started to pick up some groceries we will need for the trip.
  • Oh.. if anyone entered the Photography giveaway at Becky's Blog be sure to double check the winner's list. It it is the giveaway winners responsibility to contact the photographer.
  • Speaking of giveaways... be sure to enter my Jiffy Lube $35 gift card giveway here!
  • I am working with my "professional programmer" to update the blog.. actually some big changes for me are coming... I am doing some layout and function changes, plus going to word press.. I am very frustrated with the problems and limitations of blogger. I have an updated graphic and button as a preview :-) Aren't they super awesome!! Thanks stevie!!

I guess that is all for now. .It is getting close to bed for me. All the boys are sleeping (remember I am surrounded by them!) so I should too....

Oh.. editing to add the new circle K Q from tonight's game is for bananas again!! yeah I love free nanas! I will make sure to grab a few bags tomorrow!


1 comments:

Arizona Savings June 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

I like your new title and graphic -they look really clean and professional. The site looks great as usual!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP