I finally found Reach Toothbrushes at FRYS!!! ~$12 MM for me!

>> June 20, 2010


Yah!! I hit the mother load of Reach Toothbrushes at Frys today! There was about 2 dozen on the shelf.. so I didn't feel to bad snagging 12 of them!!

Plus they had self checkout, so I easily separated them into 3 orders of 4.

4 Reach Toothbrushes $1 each - $1 MQ = free
Total $0.36 OOP (darn tax)
Earned $4 OYNO!!!

Repeated this 2 more times!!

Yah!!!! By the way.. anyone in Tucson looking for these.. there was still a dozen left at the store on Silverbell...

Plus I snagged 2 Bud Rebate forms... I am searching for new Coors Light ones.. I messed up and bought the beer (1) day AFTER the last one I had expired... seriously I totally messed it up.. anyway, if anyone notices newer coors light rebates, please let me know what to look for!!



3 comments:

SC June 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

You go girl! I went to FOUR Fry's yesterday and every single one was out....I'm debating driving to Globe to find them..but I think I'd be crazy to do that. It's only 30 min but I'm trying 2 decide would it be worth my time. Hmmm. :)

SOINSPIRED June 20, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Thanks for the update. I went to my Frys in Chandler today. I bought 4 Oral B toothbrushes for $1 each. They were free but I only received a $3 Catalina, not a $4. Did you use any of the Children's Reach coupons?? I also picked up a COORS Light rebate a few days ago. It was at Frys in the back of the store at a Beer display. If you can't find one, I'll get you one and mail it to you.

kc June 20, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Hi Sheryl!

I wasn't going to go hunting for these.. but we were out by the inlaws.. and was hoping I would get lucky. Yeah my time is so limited for deals right now.. I really have to decide what deals I REALLY want to hunt for..

Hi Soinspired!

Hmm strange about the toothbrushes... were they all the same kind?? I only bought 4 toothbruses on each order, and it printed each time... So weird!!

I didn't have any children's toothbrushes or coupns... Just the regular ones + 2 IPs (the IP's had to be forced through though..)

I would LOVE to know the details for the coors rebate, so I know what to watch for... What to buy, dates, etc. That way I can start working on the rebate and also search for it.... Hopefully I can find it too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP