Joy for under a nickel!

>> June 01, 2010



What can you buy for under a nickel that produces such smile (and a mess)!

I ran into a great price on Nestle Ice Cream Drumsticks at Albies! They are on sale for $1.99 and there is a CAT promo running too! These treats worked out great for our BBQs this weekend!

(5) Boxes of Nestle Ice Cream Drumsticks $1.99 - $1 MQ= $0.99 each
Total $4.95 OOP
Earned $4 CAT on my next order. So net cost $0.19 a box or under $0.05 each!

I couldn't find any details on the CAT, so I am not sure how long it is running....


4 comments:

Vikki June 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Maybe this is what triggered my CAT at Albertsons last week! I bought three Drumsticks, two Dreyer's ice cream, and two Dreyer's fruit bars last Thursday and it spit out a $4 CAT that said "Dreyer's Grand"! I looked all over the 'Net to find why I got it but never saw anything about it.

Anonymous,  June 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

I saw a sign at Albertsons that said if you purcahse $12 worth of participating items (Dreyers and Nestle are part of it) you get a $4catalina. My store was being picky though and would only let me buy 2 of the drumsticks so the deal did not work for me.

kc June 1, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

My CAT does say Dreyer's Grand as well. I did see a reference to one of those on another website for another part of the country.

That CAT seemed to be based on pre-sale prices.. which seems to be common in other parts of the country, but I haven't seen it here. Maybe its the start of a good thing at albies!

I definitely didn't spend $12 on nestle when you consider sale prices.. it would have to be based on original prices.

SC June 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Wow..I may have to do that deal. I despise Albies....despise them completely. Ugh. Walking in there makes me want to gag. Now if only I can eat all my smart ones to make room in my freezer...I think I have 40 smart ones left....LOL!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP