Let's just say I have a new favorite CVS store!!

>> June 06, 2010


I definitely have a new awesome CVS cashier to seek out! She totally hooked me up!! She let me know earlier this week, that they could hold any baby stuff I was interested in for one day... so if I came back on Saturday, they could hold the stuff until Sunday, when the next clearance mark down would happen!!! There was several packages of diapers/pull ups that were only 50% off last week (at this store) and I really wanted them at 75% off!

I seriously love this CVS person!! She is awesome!!

I didn't realize CVS even did holds.. I will have to keep this in mind for the future!

Anyway, This is what I got...
3 Pullups MEGA packs (75% off) $4.74 - $2, $2, $2.50, $3 and $3 MQ and CVS Qs!! = $1.72 for all 3!!!
7 Jumbo CVS Diapers (75% off) $2.24 each
2 J&J baby oil $1.32 - $1 MQ= $0.32 each
2 J&J baby night time wash $1.49- $1 MQ= $0.49 each
-$5/30 CVS Q
Total $16.80 ($2.78 in tax) on a gift card..
Plus I earned $6 in ECBS (for the cvs diaper purchases with a rain check)
Seriously... $10.80 net cost for all those diapers??

I mean $10.80 for just the 3 mega packs of pulls ups is awesome! I totally need these! Or I guess Quinn totally needs these! :-)

So while I didn't hit up the CVS stores last Sunday when the big baby sale hit, I did manage to snag a quite a few good deals between this trip and the ones late last week.


2 comments:

coupon challenged June 7, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

My daughter's name is Quinn too! I never see it so it is nice to finally see another Quinn.

kc June 9, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Hi coupon challenged! It's funny how when you have your own child, you seek out other's named their name. I noticed there is a little boy on some pop tarts commercials named Quinn, plus a character on Handy Manny. Oh and a local news reporter (a girl) is also a Quinn!
Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP