Mommy Mini Tasks 6/21

>> June 21, 2010


So I am thinking about attempting a new weekly blog project. I am hoping it will keep me focused on my to-do list each week and get things accomplished. Sometimes errands/chores get pushed back and not accomplished for weeks....

Plus there is such satisfaction in crossing things off a list!!

So here are my thoughts, I will post around 5 tasks or errands on Mondays that need to be done each week. These will be my Mommy Mini Tasks and my goal will be to get them ALL done. If not, I will put it on my list the next week. This will be a sort of a public acknowledgement of my laziness/procrastination. :-)
What do you think??

Here is my list for this week.


  1. Send out baby announcements for E. <-- I finally received all of them from shutterfly + my cute photo stamps for both boys!!

  2. Research and set up Q's dental appt.

  3. Sort/Org HBA closet and make donation run to the nearby food pantry

  4. Sort and redo E's dresser. <---- I need to move out the 0-3 month stuff. There is no point in stuffing him in the clothes like he is a sausage, no matter how cute they are. We have plenty of other onsies!

  5. Set up an appointment (hopefully for this week) to see another preschool for Quinn<---- I called, but no return call yet...

  6. Give the dogs a bath. (how fun)!!

Slightly off topic..

Does anyone know how to "cross" items off my list.. is there a font with a line through it for blogger?

I swear I have looked for this before.. .but I have no clue how to do it. UGH I hate blogger.. I hope I can convert to Word Press soon!!!

* THANKS to Renee for helping me with the "code" for crossing things off my list!!
And a BIG THANKS to my mom for rescuing me for a little bit today with the boys.. it allowed me to actually wash the dogs so that I could cross something off my list already!!!


3 comments:

Renee Richins June 21, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

When you are making a post, click on Edit HTML and from there you can type an s with those two arrow brackets on both sides and then /s with the brackets. That will make the line crossed out. I tried to type it out, but blogger is not letting me post it in your comments. Hope that helps though.

kc June 21, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Thanks Renee! You can see that I was able to use your tip!!

Holly Crawford June 22, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

When your done with your list, can you come over and do mine?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP