Quick Alberstsons Trip- Watch the prices..

>> June 16, 2010

I made a quick albertsons trip tonight after dinner... found a few ok deals that we needed.

6 Dannon Yogurts $0.45 each
2 Gallon Milk $1.87 each
2 lbs Sara Lee Deli Turkey $2.99/lb (this is a price mistake in the ad.. you must ask for it for them to honor the price)
3 Cream Cheese $1 each
2 Strawberries $2.50 each
Fat Free Sour Cream $1.79
3 Marcal Paper Towels $1 - $1 MQ= free
Loaf of Bread $1.69
Total $24.44 OOP

The yogurt, cream cheese and sour cream were an ok price. And we needed. I am pretty happy with the milk price and of course the free paper towels. The cheap deli turkey is why I went in.. so I am glad they were honoring the price. Peter is big on deli lunch meat, but its always so expensive. For some reason I thought the strawberry was a decent price.. but I guess it wasn't..

Oh now I see why.. they overcharged me! Ugh what a pain in the butt! I just double checked the sales ad and the strawberries are supposed to be $1.50/lb, not $2.50. So now I have to go back and get my money back... hopefully they give me one of them to me for free, I am pretty sure they have a price guarantee.

So two things that got me in the store, cheap turkey deli meat and strawberries, were not ringing up right. Luckily the deli lady honored the turkey price, and hopefully I can get the strawberry price adjusted, but this is so annoying. How many people think they are getting a deal and not even pay attention when they check out??




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP