Safeway Questions...

>> June 23, 2010

I totally spaced it last night when I was typing up my post. But I have a few questions for AZ readers....

I tried to find the Minute Maid Enhanced Juice for $0.99, but with no success... Where in the store have you seen it? I was hoping to use some $1 qs I had.... I looked in the coolers at checkout, and also the juice aisle and the soda/energy drink aisle.

Also where have you found the June coupon booklet that has nivea shaving cream Qs in it, besides the pharmacy. My fave store doesn't have a pharmacy, and I am not sure I will venture to another store soon, so I am hoping to brainstorm other ideas on where to find it. I did look (generally) down the aisle and also at customer service. However I NEVER find coupon books sitting at the customer service desk.

TIA
kc




3 comments:

Chic & Fabulous Couponaholic June 23, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

The Minute Maid Enhanced Juice is located in the coolers with OJ and milk.

I found the June book in the aisle of cleaning supplies.

While in Safeway yesterday I saw the wyb 6 or more Vitamin Water the price is $.99 each. Pair with $.50/1 coupon for free Vitamin Water. Found coupon at CVS :)
And I noticted that Fry's had a unadvertised price of vitamin water of $1.00 each. You can also pair this with coupon for free Vitamin water.

Becky,  June 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

In our safeway they have a few spots with the coupon books. they are usually down by either cleaning supplies, beauty or sometimes where the Tums or other meds are.

Sheryl @ Cents'Able Shoppin! June 23, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

The MM juice is in the dairy case, on wayyy top above the Hershey's milkshakes. ours were not marked w/ a price. The books are in the HBA aisle, and on some end caps.

If you need some lemme know :) :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP