Strange Things are Happening to me (or to Circle K Coupons at least)...

>> June 12, 2010


Seriously we listen to the Toy Story Soundtrack in the car ALL THE TIME!!!
But we only listen to the the first 2 songs "Friend-ly" as Q calls it... also know as You've Got A Friend In Me and Strange Things.

Speaking of Strange Things...

Has anyone else noticed the strange flip flopping on the circle K freebie Qs? It happened to me a few days ago, and I thought I was just KRAZY.. until Kara over at Arizona Thrify Mom mentioned last night.
I printed a free deli sandwich one for my husband either Wed or Thur evening.. but of course he forgot to take it with him. So he called me asking for the coupon link to use at work. And when I pulled it up again, the coupon had changed to the free thirstbuster and hotdog one. I even went and found the free deli sandwich one on the printer, to make sure I wasn't crazy. I chalked it up to a glitch.
However, Kara pointed out the glitch again last night. I ended up printing the free banana coupons last night when it popped up. I am so glad I did (because those are my fave ones) and because the coupon did change back to the free coffee and Sweet Snack. Remember I am not a coffee drinker!

Has anyone else noticed this craziness? Also does anyone know the formula/strike out guidelines for the promotion? When it first started the coupons had a count along the top like "8-12 strikeouts" or something to that effect, but the new ones don't.....

Maybe they just want to keep us guessing??

Anyway.. here is the coupon link again if you want to try your luck and see what the coupon is currently good for....

2 comments:

Amy @ Living The Domestic Life.com June 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

I noticed it changing too! Although when it changed for me there was a game going on. So as there were more strike outs the coupon changed. It was kind of nice to print out a few different coupons. I would check next time to see if there is a game going on when its switching and hit print a few time before it switches!

SC June 13, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Yes! I thought I was crazy. I went to work and scheduled a post for the "free lunch up to 5.00" and then when i was at work, a reader called me and said "Girl...it's NOT lunch right now it's bananas!!" I had to sneak up front to change my post on the computer @ work, lol...so nice to know that I'm not the only one :) You have to keep checking and when you see it print a few immediately...they will change! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP