Tucson Groupon: $24 Reid Park Zoo Family Membership

>> June 11, 2010

Wow what a cool Tucson Groupon today!! I have been waiting for this exact groupon.. I kid you not! I didn't think an annual membership for the zoo would actual show up, but since I have been contemplating buying one... I was REALLY hoping for it!!

Yah they read my mind!!
:-)


Tucson Groupon: $24 for a Family Membership to the Reid Park Zoological Society ($50 Value)

The Fine Print
Expires in 1 year
Must activate by 6/14/11. Membership valid for 1 year after activation. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. New memberships only.

Highlights
•Access to the zoo for one year
•Supports new elephant habitat
•Discounts to zoos and aquariums nationwide

It looks like you can buy this groupon through Sunday night... but to be honest I swear I have seen groupons disappear faster on the weekend.. like when they put up a new offer, however I could be crazy...

Go check it out here!! I do try and highlight cool groupons when they pop up, but my definition of cool PROBABLY varies with your definition of cool, so be sure to pop over and sign up for daily emails. They will send you daily notification of the groupons in the cities you are interested in (I think you sign up for each city separately); that way you never miss a good deal.. whatever a good deal is in your book!

Just check out the top of the screen once you click over to Groupon and enter your email. If you want notification for another city, then click just BELOW the subscribe button where it says "Visit more cities". You can pick another city and then enter your email at the top of THAT page.

Clear as mud?? :-)

Again so excited! What a deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP