Wags: $2.24 net cost = a couple necessities!

>> June 25, 2010

Here are a couple more WAGS order for this week.. not sure if I will make it there again. I love the Gillette deal for a great MM deal. However I have only found 2 stores with the travel size and I took the ONLY one at one of those store...

Anyway this is what I did.


Order #1
1 Gillette Body Wash $4.49
1 Gillette Travel Body Wash $0.99
-$4/2 MQ
Total $1.98 OOP, earned $4.50 RR (Gillette)

Order #2
2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners $2.99 BOGO sale - $1/2 MQ = $1.99 for both!
1 Neutragena pure and free baby sunscreen $11.99 - $2 MQ
2 Neutragena soaps $2.69 - $1.50 MQ= $1.19 each (*not pictured)
7 Reeses 8-packs $0.99 each with ad Q
-$20 RR
Total $3.14 OOP
Earned $10 RR (neutragena), $5 (hersheys) RR, $1(lysol) RR

Order #3
3 Neutragena Soaps $2.01 each (with raincheck)- $1.50 MQ= $0.51 each
1 Wags children's Ibuprofen $5.29
-$6 RR
Total $1.62 OOP
Earned $10 RR (neutragena).
Overall a couple fairly good runs! I was happy to snag the medicine for Quinn, we were down to one bottle because of the tylenol recall, plus more of the nice neutragena baby sunscreen is also a score. I plan on sending in for a Bud Light Rebate $20 back wyb $20+ in summer stuff (including suncreen) and of course you have to buy the beer. However, we do buy beer to keep Peter happy, and so the rebates are just a bonus for us! (Or should I say a bonus for our Disney fund!!) I have already spent the $20 needed between this sunscreen purchase and the one from last Saturday!
Plus we were down to 1 bottle of toilet bowl cleaner, so $0.50 each (after RR) is a great price and all the reeses are going with us to the mountains for our big family trip!
** and I was missing the 2 bars of soap in my 1st order because I gave them to my cashier who was SOOOOO thrilled and thankful. I was almost embarrassed, heck she was doing me a favor, because really I am donating most of the soap anyway. It is nice to be appreciated! I don't usually get to see that since I donate to the church pantry place. ***
Am I missing any other smoking deals at Walgreens this week? I need to keep those Register Rewards Rolling or spend them in a practical manner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP