WooHoo!! Britax Roundabout Seat 75% off!!!

>> June 07, 2010

UGH I HATE BLOGGER.. just realized my post was cut short...

Seriously I have been rocking it at Target lately!! I can't believe I was able to score the Britax Roundabout seat for 75% off, only $50 without hardly trying!!!

I started stalking it a couple weeks ago when I noticed one sitting by itself without a display model... I figured it couldn't stick around too long without a display.

And I was right, it went 30% shortly after that. I have been watching it at a couple stores (and a friend has been finding them marked down at other stores).. hoping to snag it at 50% off.

Baby stuff is generally marked down on Mondays, so I kept my fingers crossed as we entered the OV Target today. I couldn't believe my eyes when there was one Britax in their baby clearance section and it was MARKED 75% off!!! They must have just marked it this morning. Now way it sat there all weekend at $50!! It looks like it jumped from 30 to 75%!

So check your stores! I am sure they will all get marked soon...

I am so excited, I have been watching for a good deal on a Britax convertible seat for E. Q has the marathon and that is what I had planned on getting E, but all the online sales, close outs are always girly colors. This is a new roundabout which is only 5 lbs lower rated than the older marathon we have... so there isn't much of a difference. WOW $50, I can't believe my luck with so little work!!


6 comments:

Eevi June 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Which Target?? And anymore of them?

kc June 7, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

This was Oro Valley.. but my friend had been watching a couple at broadway and alvernon area... so I would try that one!

SC June 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

You ROCK!! I'm so jealous!!!! I want to move to Tucson!!!! NOT FAIR!! :) bow down to the coupon goddess!!

(btw..I got you FOUR Eggo coupons..lol)

Becky June 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Awesome!! I wish the Target in Queen Creek would have some good clearance stuff!!

Anonymous,  June 8, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

I got the last two in south phx, thanks so much!! I was holding out on a good deal on a conv. carseat, so glad i did!

kc June 8, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

I am so glad you found some ANON! I am also super excited I held out for the convertible deal!

I hope everyone else finds these too.. it does sound like they are flying off the shelf now. I double checked the Ina Target today (there was one a few days ago) and its now gone. Just be aware if you see one in the store it is most likely marked down... even if there isn't a clearance tag. I am fairly certain it was a nationwide clearance!

Thanks again for the Qs sheryl!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP